- Who we are
- Type of data we collect
- How we use your data and types of data we collect
- How we protect your data
- Access to your personal information
- Legal basis for processing data
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
- Third Party Sites and Microsites
- Contact details
TenBroeke Company Ltd.
At TenBroeke we believe that collaborative working practices ensure that we can deliver an infrastructure asset that meets the needs of our clients and end users. Transparency is a vital part of our collaborative working and we believe in being transparent in everything we do.
TenBroeke may collect the following information about you.
- Your name
- Your contact details such as your telephone and mobile number, your email address, your postal address and your employment role within your organisation
- Your on-line browsing activities on TenBroeke’s website
- When we engage you on a project your payment details
- Documents relating to our engaging in business together to enable contracts to be performed
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Your location
- Your correspondence and communications with TenBroeke
- Other publicly available personal data including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter, public Facebook page or Linkedin)
- Information which may be required to enable us to comply with any legal obligations (such as health and safety, HMRC, contractual obligations)
- Your partner’s details if they attend an event organised by us
This list is not exhaustive and, in some specific situations we may need to collect further data in line with this Policy.
Some of the above personal information is obtained from you directly – for example when you hand us your business card, send us an email or provide it verbally. Other personal data is obtained indirectly, for example when you visit our website. We may also collect personal information from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us or from publicly available sources.
TenBroeke uses your personal information
- to provide services to you
- to enable you to be engaged in the provision of services to us
- to manage contracts entered into and which you are engaged on
- to tender for contracts which may involve your services or our services
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- to enable TenBroeke to manage customer service interaction with you
- for market research purpose – to better understand your interests and needs
- to contact you electronically about our services
- to verify your identity
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
- to help improve our services
- to invite you to events which we organise
Google Analytics, Linkedin Analytics, Twitter Analytics
When someone visits www.tenbroekeco.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this in order to gain a better understanding of things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This enables us to understand better what information our visitors find helpful This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of people who visit our website.
We do the same when someone visits TenBroeke Company Ltd on Linkedin and Twitter and we follow this for the same reasons and on the same basis as for Google Analytics.
Should we ever obtain personal data through these third party service providers we will tell you specifically and identify how we will use your data.
We use your personal information to send you our newsletters which provide more information on projects we might be working on, information about what is happening in the world of infrastructure delivery and general articles on topics we think you may find of interest. We also use it to check our records are correct and to check every now and then that you are satisfied. We don’t rent or trade any email list with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third party provider, Mail Chimp to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technology to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information please see Mail Chimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection controller Paul Tweedale.
In order to be able to offer our services to you we may need to share your personal information with specialist services such as IT storage providers and marketing service providers.
They will need to have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls before we allow them to handle your personal data. We also require them under contract to use your personal data only for the purpose for which we provide it to them.
We may also share your data with governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/ tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so :
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to exercise our legal rights
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or fraud
- for the protection of our employees and clients and contractors
How long we keep your data?
We will keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary and for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention policies are likely to apply for different types of data but generally it is no longer than 6 years.
We store data on secure servers located in the European Economic Union. We have processes and security systems in place to keep your data secure.
You can write to us asking us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
You can ask us what personal data we hold about you at any time but there is a fee payable as specified by law (currently £10).
You can opt out of any marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe button on the email or by emailing or writing to us.
TenBroeke Company Ltd collects and processes clients’ and contacts’ personal data because it is necessary for:
- the pursuit of our legitimate interests (see below)
- to comply with our duties and exercising of our rights under a contract for the supply of services to a client
- complying with our legal obligations
Generally as regards the sending of direct marketing communications to client and contacts via email, clients and contacts have the right to object receiving these communications. Provided there is no other legal basis for us processing your data we will stop processing data upon any objection being made.
Our legitimate Interest
The usual legal basis for processing client and contact data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of TenBroeke Company Ltd including:
- selling and supplying services to our clients,
- protecting clients, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare,
- promotion, marketing and advertising of our services
- sending promotional and informational communications which are relevant and tailored to individual clients and contacts
- understanding our clients’ behaviour, activities, preferences and interests
- improving the delivery of our services
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime and fraud and assisting law enforcement agencies,
- managing insurance claims
- protecting TenBroeke Company Ltd, its employees and clients by taking relevant action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to TenBroeke Company Ltd,
- effectively handling any legal claim or regulatory enforcement action taken against TenBroeke Company Ltd and
- fulfilling our duties to our clients, colleagues and shareholders.
This Policy was updated in March 2018. We generally review it annually but may do so more frequently.
TenBroeke Company Ltd has partnered with certain trusted companies to make additional services available to you including:
- Resource 7 Ltd
These services can be accessed through our website via the relevant links which are owned and operated by a third party which is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Our contact details are as follows:
Tel 07738 544703